Hello travelers, we look forward to greeting you in Oaxaca.
To complete your registration:
- Pay your deposit through the 10iss registration website.
- Complete the 10iss Tour Registration Form to inform 10iss organizers of your personal details and preferences.
- Sign and send the 10iss Tours Payment Policy and Agreement via email or mail.
- Sign and send the TRADITIONS MEXICO Acknowledgement of Risk and Release via email or mail.
- Complete the 10iss Travel Information Form to inform 10iss organizers of your flight itinerary.
- Total remaining balance to be paid directly to World Shibori Network by July 1st, 2016. Remit to “World Shibori Network” (WSN) via PayPal invoice (sent to your inbox), check by mail, or wire transfer (see below).
Check by mail:
Issue check in USD payable to “World Shibori Network”; memo “10iss [Your Tour #]”. Address as follows:
Attn: WSN / ISS
696 Hilldale Avenue,
Berkeley, CA 94708
Please email email@example.com with the subject line “10iss Tour Bank Wire”. Note: There will be a $35 wire transfer fee applied to each payment as charged by the bank.
Tour Cancellation Policy
This policy applies to all payments made to WSN for 10iss Tour Programs.
“Refund” is the payment registrant made less fees charged by RegOnline(r) and Paypal.
- If WSN cancels any of the events or items mentioned above, a refund shall be given. In the case of Force Majeure, no refund shall be given. (10iss recommends purchasing travel insurance for precautionary purposes.)
- If registrant cancels, and email notice is received by Dakotah Fitzhugh (dakotah[at]yoshikowada.com) by the following dates:
- On or before April 7th, 2016 the refund will be given less 25% cancellation fee.
- On or after April 8th until July 6th, 2016 the refund amount will be given less 50% cancellation fee.
- On or before July 1st, 2016 if canceling registrant finds a replacement, full deposit will be transferred to replacement registrant and a $50.00 USD processing fee is charged.
- On or after July 8th, 2016 no refund will be given.
Refer also to the Traditions Mexico Cancellation Policy:
- Any cancellation must be made in writing by email and acknowledged by Traditions Mexico. The date on which the letter is received by Traditions Mexico will determine the cancellation charge applicable per person.
- If canceling registrant finds a replacement on or before July 1st, WSN will transfer all payments to replacement registrant and a $50.00 USD processing fee is charged.
- If canceling registrant finds a replacement after July 2nd, participant will need to contact Traditions Mexico for enquiries on transfer of payments to replacement.
Questions? Email dakotah[at]yoshikowada.com