The information on this page is for confirmed participants of the 10iss Post-Symposium Tour 9: Los Borucas: Textiles, Tastes, and Traditional Art – Murex Purple, Weaving, Mask Painting and Regional Cooking
Bottom left: Murex dyeing near Oaxaca courtesy of Eric Mindling; All other photos courtesy of Pica Lockwood
To complete your registration:
- Pay your deposit through the 10iss registration website.
- Complete the 10iss Tour Registration Form to inform 10iss organizers of your personal details and preferences.
- Sign and send the 10iss Tours Payment Policy and Agreement via email or mail.
- Sign and send the Bushika Adventures Assumption of Risk, Release, and Waiver of Liability Agreement via email or mail.
- Complete the 10iss Travel Information Form to inform 10iss organizers of your flight itinerary.
- Pay your total remaining balance directly to World Shibori Network by July 1st, 2016. Remit to “World Shibori Network” (WSN) via PayPal invoice (sent to your inbox), check by mail, or wire transfer (see below).
Check by mail:
Issue check in USD payable to “World Shibori Network”; memo “10iss [Your Tour #]”. Address as follows:
Attn: WSN / ISS
696 Hilldale Avenue,
Berkeley, CA 94708
Please email email@example.com with the subject line “10iss Tour Bank Wire”. Note: There will be a $35 wire transfer fee applied to each payment as charged by the bank.
IMPORTANT: Tour 9 is priced on a scale based on cost difference between 5 – 10 participants. You will first be invoiced for the 10PAX price ($1950), due July 1st.
If the final roster contains less than 10 participants, you will be invoiced for the difference in price. Final count will be determined Aug 1st. Final payments will be due Aug 22nd.
5PAX: $2500 | 6PAX: $2350 | 7PAX: $2200 | 8PAX: $2100 | 9PAX: $2050 | 10PAX: $1950
You will receive a detailed itinerary in your inbox after paying your deposit.
The tour will be led by Anibal Maroto Rojas of Bushika Adventures. Anibal was born and raised in Boruca, Costa Rica, and currently lives in the San Francisco Bay area.
For further questions about tour details such as itinerary or special accomodations, please contact Anibal (info[at]bushikaadventures.com).
Tour Cancellation Policy
This policy applies to all payments made to WSN for 10iss Tour Programs.
“Refund” is the payment registrant made less fees charged by RegOnline(r) and Paypal.
- If WSN cancels any of the events or items mentioned above, a refund shall be given. In the case of Force Majeure, no refund shall be given. (10iss recommends purchasing travel insurance for precautionary purposes.)
- If registrant cancels, and email notice is received by Dakotah Fitzhugh (dakotah[at]yoshikowada.com) by the following dates:
- On or before April 7th, 2016 the refund will be given less 25% cancellation fee.
- On or after April 8th until July 6th, 2016 the refund amount will be given less 50% cancellation fee.
- On or before July 1st, 2016 if canceling registrant finds a replacement, full deposit will be transferred to replacement registrant and a $50.00 USD processing fee is charged.
- On or after July 8th, 2016 no refund will be given.
Questions? Email dakotah [at] yoshikowada.com